What's different is Northwest ImageShare includes a hospital and three physician groups that have put competition aside to share images on the Kitsap Peninsula in Washington. It's working—quite well—and truly enabling better patient care. Is it something you should try, too?
- Includes a hospital and 3 competing physician groups – Adopted a single Cloud-Based PACS
- Centralizing Image access
- Reducing duplicative IT costs & imaging exams
- Achieving economies of scale
- Eliminating competitive boundaries
- For physicians it is completely transparent, images are viewed anywhere, anytime
Watch video here >>